We have two Festival food options for your this year:
You can walk across the New Park Car Park to Woodies,
Or simply select some treats from the New Park Centre Bar.
During the Chichester International Film Festival,
Woodies Festival Food is open for Danish Open
Sandwiches and other snacky dishes at lunch and
at early suppertime with cocktails, a cold beer, wine,
hot and cold drinks.
11.30 – 3 and 5 – 7. Tues – Sun.
Join us in the Back Bar when taking a break from those many previews, premieres, new releases and so many more films during the festival.
Danish-style open sandwiches (Smørrebrød) All £4.95:
- Beetroot cured salmon, pickled fennel and crème fraiche.
- Blue Cheese, Figs and walnut.
- Herring and pickled red onion.
- Roast Beef, Gherkins and Horseradish.
Our salads served as a lunch portion:
- Caramelised Goat’s Cheese Salad (V) with Walnuts, Heritage Beetroot, Pomegranate and Bulgur Wheat £5.95
- Chargrilled Chicken Caesar Salad - Baby Gem, Garlic Croutons, Sweet Cured Bacon, Shaved Parmesan and a Caesar Dressing £6.50
- Black bean & Quinoa summer salad (Ve, V) - Black Bean, Quinoa, Fresh Leaves, Red & Yellow Peppers, Coriander and Sweetcorn £5.95
Full menu also available.
Woodies Brasserie and Bar, 10-13 St Pancras, PO19 7SJ
01243 956155 email@example.com
The New Park Centre Bar will also be serving sandwiches throughout the Festival. There will be a variety of delicious choices available over the counter, and further options available to pre-order.
Prices vary depending on the Sandwiches available.
Please note that only food bought on the premises can be consumed in the New Park bar.