If you are an individual or represent a business, there are various ways you can be a partner of the Chichester International Film Festival.
Headline Partner - Festival naming rights plus many more benefits.
Strand Partner - Support a particular strand of the Festival programme.
Brochure Partner - Help (financially) to create our Festival brochure.
Film Partner - Sponsor a film for £125 (3 films for £300), and help keep the Festival's programme as exciting as ever. In return...
- Your name placed beside the film entry in the brochure, online, and on the programme notes (unless you prefer to remain anonymous)
- A free ticket to your supported film/s
- Invitations to special Festival events throughout the Festival
Festival Patron - Be a general supporter of the Festival with a donation of £500 (or more if you like). In return:
- You will receive priority booking for the Opening and Closing Gala Events;
- A voucher for two to any Festival film of your choice;
- Two open air screening tickets (to any one of the 3 films);
- Your name will be highlighted in the Partners section of the festival brochure and online (unless you choose to support anonymously).
Some proceeds of the money raised will go towards our work in the community, such as ‘Little People, Big Screen’, where we fund young school children to make short films; and 'Cinema in a Box' where we provide a film experience for those in local care homes.
If you would like to help in any of the ways above, or in some other way, please contact Walter Francisco through the Contact Us form in the top menu.